[frame type=”left” width=”175″ height=”197″ src=”https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/gvi.b9f.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/MP900314313.jpg”]
IT’S WINE O’CLOCK AND ALE IS WELL
Who says the Finger Lakes is all about wine? Eat. Drink. Play. Explore. Sound like your kind of vacation? Grab a group of your friends and head over to the Holiday Inn Express Horseheads!
Start your day off right, both days, with our complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar featuring hot dishes. Head on up to the Seneca Lake Wine Trail where it isn’t just wine but it’s also home to Finger Lakes Distilling where you can use your certificates to taste whiskey, bourbon, vodka or liqueurs. While you’re out that way check out some of the hiking and biking trails in the only National Forest in the State! After a day of exploring the region you and your buds will enjoy dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings – a wing joint with a sports bar feel.
The next day take a short drive over to Horseheads Brewing and Birdland Brewing Co. and try one of the regular or specialty brews made right here in the Southern Tier. With your certificates you will receive great gifts to commemorate your trip. You can even bring home some of the local brew to your friends at home who missed out! The rest of the day is up to you! Plan ahead and check out the area golf courses for tee times with your visit, bring your kayaks for lake fun or check with our front desk staff for suggestions on great area activities and attractions!
- Overnight Accommodations for 2 nights (2 people per room)
- Complimentary breakfast both days at our Express Start Breakfast Bar
- $50 Gift Certificate to Buffalo Wild Wings
- Two(2) Coupons for Horseheads Brewing (each worth $1 tasting, 1 pint glass with logo & 1-22 oz. bottle of beer)
- Tasting for Two (2), 2 pint Glasses, 1 Empty 64 oz Growler, 1 Growler Fill at Birdland Brewing Co
- Tasting of Two(2) at Finger Lakes Distilling(including a brief tour)
[box type=”note_box” class=”box_light_gray”]
Package Price Starting
$300 per room for two nights based on double occupancy
Call 607-739-3681 or Click Here to make your reservations.